Operating Instructions and Maintenance of Meat Food Stuffing Mixer
- Before using the Meat Food Stuffing Mixer, rinse it with clean water and run it for five minutes under no load to check whether the rotating parts work normally.
- Make sure that the components are working properly before use.
2 . Operation:
- Turn on the power switch first.
- Open the forward or reverse switch, run the double twisted dragon, and start mixing in the hopper.
- After the agitation is completed, the switch is stopped and the equipment stops running.
- Shake the hand wheel and turn the hopper to unload.
- Reverse the hand wheel and reverse the hopper.
- Turn off the power switch.
- Cleaning:After each mixing work, Meat Food Stuffing Mixer must be rinsed with clean water, and the hopper should be turned over to drain the sewage to ensure no residue in the hopper.
- Maintenance :
- Always check the oil level of the cycloidal pinwheel reducer. If it is found that the oil level is lower than 1/2 of the height of the oil window, the gear oil should be added in time.
- Regularly check the lubrication of the equipment bearings. If it is insufficient, it should be replenished in time.
- Regularly check the electrical condition.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please feel free to submit this form with any questions or comments. We will answer your message within 24 hours.