Meat food safety has been an important indicator of meat processing, for meat sterilization, you can use an ultraviolet sterilization machine, with vacuum packaging, to ensure the safety of meat products, the ultraviolet sterilization machine has been widely used in food processing, convenient, safe, and environmentally friendly. Do you know what is the meat ultraviolet sterilization machine advantages?
What is a UV food sterilizer?
This highly efficient food sterilization equipment uses high-frequency C-band ultraviolet light to destroy the DNA of various microorganisms in food within 20 seconds to 1 minute, killing 99% of bacteria and viruses, including influenza, hepatitis virus, salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, bacillus, and various mold sources, allergens, etc. UV food sterilizer is especially suitable for the rapid sterilization of food, drugs, cosmetics, tableware, personal and public goods, and other items.
UVC sterilizers extend the shelf life of meat products
There are many kinds of bacteria, often used freezing technology can not completely eliminate the bacteria in meat, some bacteria in the colder the environment more active, the general name “cold bacteria” this type of bacteria is most suitable for survival between -15 ~ 20C, cold bacteria will not only be controlled but also accelerated reproduction, rapid growth. This time it is necessary for a meat food UV sterilization machine, with 254nm wavelength of strong ultraviolet light on the surface of meat food sterilization, can quickly break the bacterial virus DNA, so that it is inactivated to complete the sterilization, bacterial inhibition work. After testing, the use of ultraviolet sterilization machine sterilization will enhance the shelf life of meat food.
Meat ultraviolet sterilization machine advantages
- Efficient sterilization of bacteria and viruses using ultraviolet light sterilization generally in 1 to 2 seconds can reach 99% to 99.9% of the sterilization rate.
- The UVC sterilization machine eliminates most bacteria, sterilization of the broad spectrum is the highest, and it is able to kill almost all bacteria and viruses with high efficiency.
- No secondary pollution, ultraviolet sterilization, without adding any chemicals, so it does not produce secondary pollution of the water and the surrounding environment, without changing any components of the water.
- Safe and reliable operation, traditional disinfection techniques such as the use of chlorine or ozone and disinfectants, itself with highly toxic and flammable substances and UV disinfection system does not exist such a safety hazard.
- The operation and maintenance costs are low first sterilization, equipment occupies a small area, so the total investment is reduced, in terms of operating costs are also lower