The fish fillet machine imitates the principle of manual slicing and cuts the whole fish into uniform thickness. It can cut whole fish into thin slices at once. The cutting angle can be 25°, 30°, 40°, and so on. The thickness of the sliced fish can be 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 2.7mm… In addition， We can customize the cutting angle and thickness of the equipment. The fish slicer can realize automatic oblique cutting of fish fillets and is suitable for various fish fillets, such as herring, grass carp, carp, salmon, and tilapia.
Slice effect display
Automatic fish fillet machine characteristics
- Fish fillet-cutting equipment can realize the slicing of herring, grass carp, carp, salmon, tilapia, and other fish.
- The whole slicer is made of stainless steel, which meets food safety and hygiene standards.
- The tray is made of stainless steel fish tray. The blades are specially treated to provide long-lasting windproof and good effects.
- It can cut fish fillets of various angles and sizes. In addition, it can also cut fish fillets of a certain thickness.
- It can not only cut fish fillets but is also suitable for cutting all kinds of meat into sections.
- The fish fillets cut with this machine are neat, without shreds or minced meat.
- The fish fillet-cutting machine adopts the double-group cutting principle, and the knife groups are closely matched. In addition， it is also equipped with high-strength nylon gears that can reduce noise.
- The fillet machine will not damage the fibrous tissue of fresh fish.
What is the working principle?
The fish fillet machine uses high-speed moving blades on the left and right sides of the machine itself. The fish-cutting machine adjusts the thickness of the cut fish fillets by controlling the distance between the blades to cut the fish fillets so that the fish still looks like a whole fish after cutting. The shape of the fish is very beautiful in appearance, and the taste itself is not destroyed or better. The fish slicer is also simple and easy to operate.
Salmon fish slicing machine video
Slicing fish fillet steps
- You should clean and scale fish first.
- Cutting off the fish head.
If your output is small, you can use household knives for cutting. If you need to process large-volume fish heading, you need to use a commercial fish head-cutting machine.
- Use a fish cutter to divide the fish into two parts, then remove the fish bones.
- Place the fish meat on the fish feeding tray, and the tray will automatically feed the fish into the machine.
- After the fish enters the machine, the tray carrying the fish gradually rises. The cross-cutting blade moves continuously on the horizontal plane. As the fish meat rises, it gradually comes into contact with the cross-cutting blade. Therefore, the automatic fish fillet machine can cut the whole fish into even slices.
Precautions for using electric fish fillet machine
- When using the commercial fish slicer machine, you should strictly follow the instructions. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and install without permission.
- When working, please do not reach into the fish mouth and take the fish fillets to avoid accidents. We can use the special tools of the machine to insert and remove fillets.
- Please clean the machine after using for each time. The fish-slicing machine adopts all stainless steel, it can use water to wash directly.
- While using the machine safely and efficiently, pay attention to the maintenance of the fish fillet machine.
What is the material of the fish slicer?
This fish slicer is made of stainless steel. This material has a longer life and is safer. Not easily rust during cleaning. We can wash the machine directly with water. It is very wear-resistant and durable and is very convenient and worry-free in the maintenance of the machine.
Fillet slicer parameters：
Cutting size： 2.3/2.5/3.0/4.0mm(customized)
What is the specification model of the fish-filling machine?
The size of the machine is 780/850/820mm and the weight is 210kg. The fish fillet machine has its own rollers, which can move freely when moving, and it also has fixed support, which makes it easy to place the machine when the machine is working. The blades of the fish fillet machine have different models so that we can cut out different types of fish fillets with more confidence.
How to maintain a fish slicer machine?
It is inevitable to use fish slicer machines frequently for restaurants, fish processing plants, and fish processing plants. In the case of long-term use, its blades will also suffer certain losses. And we also need to clean the machine regularly to remove bacteria and dust pollution.
Please notice that not over-maintain or neglect when maintaining it. In order to make the fish fillet machine obtain a longer service life, we should carry out some maintenance on it. In this way, it can ensure the efficiency of the machine maximally.
Before using the machine each time, you need to inject lubricant oil into the oil-filling hole next to the word “oil”.There are 5 oil filling holes, four on the top passport and one under the fish tray. When using this fish fillet machine, the machine should clean regularly and oil for maintenance.